Do you have a holyday? Birthday or anniversary? We know how to make the best treating. Our salad is the real dainty, and the main thing – it lookes fabulously!
- 120 g. smoked catfish fillet
- 100 g. round rice
- 200 g. canned crabmeat
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise sauce
- 4 dill twigs
- 4 small tomatoes for decoration
- 2 middle size cucumbers for decoration
Cooking time: 30 min.
1. Boil rice until it is cooked, then wash it with cold water. Simultaneously boil two eggs hard, chill and choop them down.
2. Peel the onion, dice and scald it (don’t cry, baby). Wash dill twigs, dry and slash them. Mix crabm eat with prepared onoin and rice, add eggs and dill. Season salad with mayonnaise sauce and salt and gently mix the blend. Wash tomatoes and cucumbers.
3. Then you need to slice tomatoes to get fine pats and to dice cucumbers (they must be scaled before). And now pretend you are chief cook: lay the tomatoes out on a plate, then lay crab salad out accurately with a serving ring.
4. Decorate the dish with cucumbers, salt and put smoked catfish fillet pieces from above.
Guests are all steamed up about you! Selebrate it!